Drinks, dancing, boom – box blaring with sound, junk foods and goodies everywhere – does this picture seem familiar? It doesn’t matter how we call it but events like these certainly call for good music and vibrant atmosphere, especially if it is done at home. Hosting home parties may not actually be too stressful if you only know the key to having a good one – pick the best selection of music. But, what kind of music should be used during the party? Which songs should fill the air to keep the guests entertained all night? No need to worry my friend, accept my suggestions and it will probably help your home party the best one! Hereunder is a list of hot and party songs to enjoy with your comrades.
- Pound The Alarm – Nikki Mnaj; what a clever choice of music! It keeps the crowd on their feet; thanks to its upbeat tune.
- Firework – Katy Perry; It’s time to ignite the light and make the party shine through the song of Katy. In Katy’s official music video of this, she wears a white long evening dress which put emphasis to her gorgeous face.
- Your Body – Christina Aguilar; sexy and cool music of Christina. It’s too fit of your sexy prom dress and may capture the eyes of few boys while you go with the rhythm of this song.
- Blow – Kesha; the best music to those who feel like models in their glamorous short prom dresses!
- Last Friday Night – Katy Perry; A perfect song to remind all the guests the mirror of the party. Short prom dresses of yours are befitting to dance freely within this music.
- Good Time – Owl City featuring Carly Rae Jepsen; an optimistic song while having a night life. It’s everybody’s favorite to hear in your home party. This song also keeps one’s feelings cool.
- Club Can’t Handle Me – Flo Rida feat David Guetta. In its official music video, Flo Rida and Davide were waited by a long line of ladies in prom dresses waiting for their arrival.
- Live While We’re Young – One Direction; reminds everybody to be happy while we are young. It’s a suitable song as the night gets deeper.
Finally, always remember that whatever type of song you choose for the party; always make sure that it suits well to the event. You can also have a remix of different music genres to keep guests with differing preferences entertained all throughout the event.